Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dinner Time!

Obviously, there are lots of new and/or different things for us to adjust to and so far we are all doing pretty well, in most areas. We discovered this week that Ethan hasn't quite adjusted to the later dinner time here in Macedonia. Dinner happens around here about 7 or 7:30 and that just isn't working for our little guy. Last night we planned to walk down and try out the neighborhood restaurant, Bravo's. Ethan had already told us at least three times that he was hungry and we had already distracted him with a snack and something "fun" to do an equal number of times. So, we stopped working on our tasks and began getting ready to leave. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move under the dinning room table...just before I screamed (thinking it was a mouse or a cat or something else that crawled in from the balcony) I looked closer and saw this...

Hiding under the table, eating a bag of chips.
We asked him why he was hiding under the table and he said "I'm not hiding, I'm eating chips!" Ok, ok... we hear ya', let's go to dinner!

1 comment: