Thursday, April 16, 2009

Told you!

Wow, I knew I would be bad at this blogging thing! A month later I thought it was time for an update.


Here is precious little Ethan at Easter!! He is a very smiley baby... i just love it! He is 31/2 months these days.... and amazes me everyday! The day he turned 3 months he started sleeping in his own room, in his own crib, away from mommy.... i had trouble the first few nights with this transition. I broke down and had to sleep in his room too for the first few days and ocassionally he has has a "slumber party" in mommy and daddy's room :)!

You may already know, but "little e" comes to work with me 31/2 days a week... the other day and a half he stays home with his daddy. It has been an wonderful blessing to have him with me throughout the week. I am able to keep him with me until he starts crawling, but we have decided to let him go to daycare at the church begining in June :(. He is SO active and alert these days that he isn't stimulated enough at the office. It is a little over a month away and I could just cry everytime i think about it.... i hope that's normal. Jeff keeps telling me that I'll survive... lets hope so.

okay.... at least I got one in for April.... i'll try better... I LOVE reading the blogs of my sweet friends though!

No comments:

Post a Comment